Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats your thoughts on the game? I've gotten through the first couple missions -I'm currently going through Los Santos trying to map it out in my head. The drive-through confession church building made me laugh. I'm only in one section of the san andreas, the whole map is f*cking huge can't wait to explore all of it.

Has anyone finished the game yet?

3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm probally going to do the same thing I did with Vice City, learn parts of the cities well before I do alot of missions - others parts of the city aren't accessable.

· Oh, SNAP!
3,669 Posts
Got it two days before it came out, to date I have played over 60 hours, finished the main storyline but I'm at like 50ish % overall. It's one of the best games ever, it's so good that even after I finished I went out and got a legit copy, it felt kind of bad to rip off R*.

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Haha I beat it last night (the story line).. I am at like 73% completion..

Best game ever, no doubt

· Registered
18,153 Posts
I'm at around 60-65% completion: one of the, if not the best game ever.
The constant driving around like a moron is getting a bit old, though: the distances are pretty damn big...

So, who has collected all oysters yet?

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Judazzz said:
I'm at around 60-65% completion: one of the, if not the best game ever.
The constant driving around like a moron is getting a bit old, though: the distances are pretty damn big...
So, who has collected all oysters yet?

[snapback]838101[/snapback]​
I have like 2 oysters LOL after beating the game

btw, a little tip - complete fire truck missions before attempting the final mission - it'll help, trust me

I am also proud to say that I've yet to use a single cheat code ! But now that I beat the game, I will - just to mess around

· Registered
18,153 Posts
Jewelz said:
I have like 2 oysters LOL after beating the game

btw, a little tip - complete fire truck missions before attempting the final mission - it'll help, trust me

I am also proud to say that I've yet to use a single cheat code ! But now that I beat the game, I will - just to mess around
[snapback]838123[/snapback]​
Thanks - I'll keep that in mind

My main problem with SA is that is too much fun to just roam around at random, wreaking havoc - sometimes I really need to remind myself there's a campaign waiting to be finished

No cheats for me either - it just ruins the (any) game, imo. Once finished, it's a different story, but not before that...

btw: I already have 3 oysters. And 4 horse shoes. I rule

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Oh yeah, I think the more horse shoes you have the more luck you have gambling in Venturas.. I collected about 20-25 of them and won some major $$$ playing blackjack

· Registered
18,153 Posts
Jewelz said:
Oh yeah, I think the more horse shoes you have the more luck you have gambling in Venturas.. I collected about 20-25 of them and won some major $$$ playing blackjack

[snapback]838140[/snapback]​
Now that's interesting

I think I'll devote an hour or so to finding horse shoes when I get to play again... It pisses me off that so far I have only used 6 out of 8 digits in the money meter

· Registered
336 Posts
well guys remember that madd dogg glitch i was telling you about well thats actually the failsafe for people using cheats.... well anyway i started a new game and i just got back to los santos and i have to do a few more missions... and theres no way your done the story line and only have 50% jac,,, I just finished the story line and its like 60 somthing and that with nothing but story line finished.. my guys still got his jeans and white tshirt,,, you cant get more uncomplete than that... and i got three bitches... lol

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
tinylilredbelly said:
well guys remember that madd dogg glitch i was telling you about well thats actually the failsafe for people using cheats....
[snapback]838164[/snapback]​
what does that mean ? if you use cheats you'll get stuck there ?

if so, that's f*cking great !!
i hate cheaters !!

· Registered
336 Posts
yeah i really shouldnt have started cheating but being a fanatic of GTA ]since the first one i felt i needed some more weapons and i was bored of the first few missions, cause i bought ps2 just for this game i didnt have a mem card for the first week or so.. so i just played with cheats and because i had to keep restarting with a new game everytime my system went on i got tired of it and left it on for a few days and then by then i didn want to start again so i played on...

On my new game with no cheats i have 3 deaths... total what about you?

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
uhh probably none

everytime I got 'wasted' I just re-loaded the last saved game. It's too much of a pain in the ass cause you lose your weapons and armor

· Oh, SNAP!
3,669 Posts
Judazzz said:
No cheats for me either - it just ruins the (any) game, imo. Once finished, it's a different story, but not before that...

[snapback]838137[/snapback]​
Besides ruining the gaming experience it will also literally ruin the game, if you enter a cheat code and save afterwards your file will get corrupted.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.