Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I was lookin in my tank tonight and relized one of my snails didn't look right so I took it and looked at it and it looked like his face was chewed off what the heall would a goby do this or? No ammonia and salinity is perfect, I am a lil baffled

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
maybe it was just time to die..and it may have been like that for awhile??dead i mean..so it looks gross like

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
pcrose said:
well I was lookin in my tank tonight and relized one of my snails didn't look right so I took it and looked at it and it looked like his face was chewed off what the heall would a goby do this or? No ammonia and salinity is perfect, I am a lil baffled
awesome

i hate snails

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
piranha45 said:
pcrose said:
awesome

i hate snails
you hate everything

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Death in # said:
piranha45 said:
pcrose said:
awesome

i hate snails
you hate everything
very true lol he hates everything

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.