Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have a saltwater master test kit that tests nitrite, nitrate, amonia, ph i was wondering if i would be able to use this same kit on my fresh water tanks.

thanks

·
Registered
813 Posts
If its a saltwater test kit, then its a saltwater test kit. If it worked for both, it would be called a Freshwater and Saltwater test kit.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not necesarilly, isint the chemical composition of amonia, nitirite, and nitrate the same in fresh and salt water. or would the difference in salinity between fresh and salt water cause the test to preform different chemical reacations?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Mack said:
If its a saltwater test kit, then its a saltwater test kit. If it worked for both, it would be called a Freshwater and Saltwater test kit.

[snapback]952647[/snapback]​
I believe Mack is right....
test kit on petsolutions

Liquid Master Test Kits
Fast, easy to use, and accurate liquid test kits. Eash kit comes complete with with test tubes, test tube holders, snap tight caps and complete instructions. Includes information on what test results mean and how to correct any unsafe water conditions.

Item No. Description Stock Qty Price

17101034 FRESHWATER MASTER KIT 1+ $13.99 $11.99

17113401 SALT MASTER LIQUID KIT 1+ $14.99 $12.99

·
"Pygocentrus cariba"
11,882 Posts
Mack said:

[snapback]952647[/snapback]​
My thoughts exactly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts