im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
ABOUT TIME!!!!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I think its funny how they say
CNN.com said:
The bodies are in a condition where you could identify them....Still photos of the bodies were taken in the aftermath of Tuesday's raid. According to Pentagon officials, the pictures show that the bodies -- though badly shot up -- are clearly recognizable.
Well if they have doubles of themselves...obviously the bodies are going to be recognizable. Thats a lame piece of evidence to use. Ill wait for the DNA test results before believeing them.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Good! Dumb shits! The last though going through their Heads "I am against 100+ americans with Armor support and Aire support! No worries I have my trusty ak47, my brother and Our trusty friend, we can take them!" hahahahaha Famous last words, Good riddance to bad rubbish! Hope they have fun getting fisted in hell....

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
garybusey said:
Good! Dumb shits! The last though going through their Heads "I am against 100+ americans with Armor support and Aire support! No worries I have my trusty ak47, my brother and Our trusty friend, we can take them!" hahahahaha Famous last words, Good riddance to bad rubbish! Hope they have fun getting fisted in hell....
no, last words. Ahh Alha isnt working for me wtf?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Still.. you terminate the worker bees, but the queen is still alive and kick'in.

·
Registered
891 Posts
why is their so much killing. why are you so happy about someones children being killed. how would you like it if someone killed your children then people cheered about it?

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Black Piranha said:
why is their so much killing. why are you so happy about someones children being killed. how would you like it if someone killed your children then people cheered about it?
Obviously you didnt read both links that p45 gave. His sons were practically like their father. They tortured people. Also none of my children would ever act like Saddams sons.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Black Piranha said:
it doesnt matter what a person does. NOONE DESERVES TO DIE
If a person deliberatly goes around killing people for the hell of it then yes they do deserve to die. And thats what his sons did.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Black Piranha said:
If a person deliberatly goes around killing people for the hell of it then yes they do deserve to die. And thats what his sons did.
Thats a hipocritical statement.. yes NO ONE deservesd to die. But which side are you taking?? I agree with Ms. Natt

·
Registered
477 Posts
Black Piranha said:
are you an iraq by any chance?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
Black Piranha said:
Thats a hipocritical statement.. yes NO ONE deservesd to die. But which side are you taking?? I agree with Ms. Natt
NO ONE deserves to die except for them and saddam himself...and osama. No one deserves to die you say......we go to war and kill his sons and are happy about it....Terrorists come here and kill 3,500 innocent people and anyone who hates america cheers but thats ok.....saddams sons are more important arent they?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.