Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Wavy
12,078 Posts
damnn...u almost feel sorry for the guy while hes about to die...damn thtz some fuked up shyt buh he killed hundreds if not thousands of people, tho i dont believe two wrongs make a right i think he got what he deserved but i think that thats the most vunerable saddam weve ever seen...look into his eyes as there putting the rop on his neck and you wont see a tyrant, you wont see a mass murderer, you see a scared old man that really doesnt want to die. Damnn....thtz fucked up sh*t but he does deserve it foreaal.

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
damnn...u almost feel sorry for the guy while hes about to die...damn thtz some fuked up shyt buh he killed hundreds if not thousands of people, tho i dont believe two wrongs make a right i think he got what he deserved but i think that thats the most vunerable saddam weve ever seen...look into his eyes as there putting the rop on his neck and you wont see a tyrant, you wont see a mass murderer, you see a scared old man that really doesnt want to die. Damnn....thtz fucked up sh*t but he does deserve it foreaal.
The peoples who he killed didn't want to die eigther...
and yes he deserve it.

·
"Pygocentrus cariba"
11,882 Posts
That's creepy. It looked like it was even storming outside at the time with the lightning....or was that camera flashes or something?

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
trigga are you kidding me?

he didnt just deserve it
he earned that FOR REAL

it should be a message to every one, you commit a crime there is a punishment and not just kicking back in prison

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
man, steven speilberg needs to teach them how to direct a camera...gave me motion sickness
seriously that wasnt one of the jihad camera men make that mel gibson proud

·
Registered
441 Posts
looks like they took him to someones house in the second floor and opened the trap door. Kinda ghetto setup (although Ive never actually seen a video of a hanging b4). I guess i pictured it 2 b more like the old western setup with Saddam walkin up to a hangman with the black hood over his head haha. Brutal sh*t but it had to b done for the families of the thousands that he had slaughtered.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts