Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Sir Nathan XXI said:
he has up to 30 look alikes, its hard to say, the only way we would ever know is if his crap stops for good
30? In all the information I've sifted through these past few days the only number I've heard is 4.

There's a good chance him or his sons have been injured. He hasn't made any appearances talking about the bombing, I'd lay good money something happened to one or more of them.

·
rhombeus
3,200 Posts
i say still alive he had way to much time to be prepaired!!

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
5,969 Posts
....thats a negative on his death.....he's still probably lurking somewhere or he's probably underground
......im still waiting for the "shock & awe" massive land invasion.........

......hehe, they should've called it "operation shock & awe"....because the iraqi's are probably in shock while the us media is in 'awe'

·
Beautiful One
8,136 Posts
It's going to take awhile

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
I believe they got him...
I forgot who it was that was reporting it, but when they gave their speech about if they killed Saddam, did you notice he was smiling as if he knew something but couldnt quite tell the American public??!! I thought it was odd...which makes me think we got them, but our intelligence is just confirming it to be him.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
I believe they got him...
I forgot who it was that was reporting it, but when they gave their speech about if they killed Saddam, did you notice he was smiling as if he knew something but couldnt quite tell the American public??!! I thought it was odd...which makes me think we got them, but our intelligence is just confirming it to be him.
Maybe he was just smiling at the prospect of Saddam being dead. I know I would be. Thinking of him removed from our species makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Have you guys seen the list of top officials they think were killed in that initial attack? If it was them and not Saddam well that's a successful attack then IMO. I almost hope he's still alive to come face to face with a squad of Marines.

·
Bean Power!
7,273 Posts
If anyone survived the first "shock & awe" campaign Saddam surely has. Nobody will be as protected and sheilded as he is. But I hope I'm wrong.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
5,969 Posts
i'll bet that saddam is hiding in an underground bunker near the iran/iraq border...that way if his republican guards can't fend off the marines, he can make a dash for the border

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.