Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
omg im watching the news right now. This one lady was at the place where the Tsunami was.well she was drowning and she was trying to hold her both her sons at the same time. well she knew that they would all die if she did not let one of the boys go. She had to choose what one of her kids would die to save her one sons life and her own. So she picks her youngest son to die, oldest 8 and the yungest one being 4... and the kid floats off. She thought he was dead. Then they found hem a while later I'm not shire how long. He was alive. How could i live thinking my mom let me go. Chose me to die.

What do u all feel about this. It was sad watching the boy cry even though he was safe with his family. He still knew that he almost died I gess.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what would u all do in her position? i dont know what i would do but if i had the chance i would give my own life to save theres.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
true... i would not know what i would do i would probbly just hold them both up as long as i could.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i gess the current was too strong. i dont know the whole situation though.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow never thought of it that way..... true....:nod:

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hahaha.... guilt her into buying me that new car.... or fish tank...

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
if i was the mother i wouldnt know wut to do...maybe try and dave them both...or save them and let me die...no idea...she made a split second decision....it may be hard for the kid to realize but wut else can u do

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea it was just hard to see that boy cry like that... it sad. the mom was not even crying/or smilling.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.