Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I went to work today and noticed that the BIG BLACK P was not in his tank. He was moved to another tank and he was dead. I guess he didn't like his new tank.Poor fish. I wanted to take him home and now I can't. He was a cool fish. Rest in peace my little friend.

· Registered
468 Posts
Little Waffen said:
Yeah, that's the one. I don't think he was happy to be put i nto a new tank, I also don't think he was acclimated. The tank he was put into is on a different filter system.

[snapback]831634[/snapback]​
who moved him and why? George must be pissed

· Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't know who moved him. I'm not working there today, I'll be there tomorrow but I don't think he'll still be in the tank ya know. If he was put into the freezer I'll try to get a pic of him. yeah I'd like to know how big he was myself.

· my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,237 Posts
damn that rohm was awesome.. it was probably old age a fish that big must have been old..

you guys should get it beatled and glue and laqure the skeliton and mount it that would be f--king awesome. that was a huge rhom..

· Registered
468 Posts
anyone got pics of that rhom. i saw him in person he was massive

· my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,237 Posts
ty. said:
anyone got pics of that rhom. i saw him in person he was massive
[snapback]831724[/snapback]​
i thnk there is one in the shark aguarium section of the forum, under teh "my visit to TSA" thread, i cant tell if it is that one or the other huge rhom that someone recently bought.. its kind of blurry. .

· Registered
2,647 Posts
damn that sucks man~

7,899 Posts
SAD news Indeed

That was such an amazing fish

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.