Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· what up NINJA
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this guy for over a year and a half now. I bought him the first week in April 03' when he was just 1 inch long.

The pics are kinda distorted actually one pic is a pic of the glass w/ the fish's reflection. This tank is in front of a window so at between noon and about 4pm the sunlight is bright in this tank. I have the tank bare because I will be moving it soon.

View attachment 46970
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
View attachment 46971
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
View attachment 46972

· what up NINJA
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks ya'll

He's pushing 7-8" (tail included). I like how he's turned out, purplish on top, yellow on bottom. Ever since I took everything out of the tank he sticks his nose in the corner and sometimes swims w/ his face on the bottom glass, hence the worn out chin. Besides that he's Def a great fish!

· what up NINJA
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Judazzz

As far as his growth goes, I started him out in a 10 gal for like 3 months, then moved him to a 20 gal for about a year till he was 4-5 in. Then moved him to a 75 to hang out at the divider w/ a rhom I used to have. I can't wait to hook this tank up after I move it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.