Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a freind made this up after being up for three days straight. We where reading a web site with lists like this and made this one. THIS IS A JOKE!!! please dont take this seiorislly and write me emails saying im crazy or what not.
Rules regarding your girlfreind and your Piranha.
1. Do not let her name your feeder fish.
2. Do not tell her you love your piranha more then her.
3. If you break rule 2 note that this is not a good time to tell her you fed her cat to your shoal of piranha.
4. Do not feed her cat or any of her other pets to your piranha.
5. Do not tell her your rohm likes to be touched.
6. Do not let her read this list.
7. Putting a ring in the bottom of a 180 gallon tank full of caribe, while humorous, is an ineffective means of proposing.

Their was more this is all i can remember. This is probably not funny without sleep depervation inwich case I apologize.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
MantisKnight said:
7. Putting a ring in the bottom of a 180 gallon tank full of caribe, while humorous, is an ineffective means of proposing.
Though its not the most romantic way of proposing, Id say its something that you wouldnt be able to forget. Just imagine gossiping that at work...

·
Registered
491 Posts
actually Jason Mews (Jay from Jay and silent bob) did that when he proposed to his girlfriend. He put it in one of those treasure chests that open and close with the bubbles. It wasn't a p tank though

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
bgshortys said:
actually Jason Mews (Jay from Jay and silent bob) did that when he proposed to his girlfriend. He put it in one of those treasure chests that open and close with the bubbles. It wasn't a p tank though
real life or movie?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
MantisKnight said:
Me and a freind made this up after being up for three days straight.
Hmm.. what good stuff did you guys do???
Great list man!!

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
You forgot one, Never ever let your gf name and get attach to your fish esp if your a person like me who likes to trde in a get rid of fish all the time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.