Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2. No pictures or direct URL links displaying nudity, sexually suggestive images, or gore.
* This goes for ALL IMAGES posted to the site (i.e. avatars, signatures, posted images, gallery images, etc.)
-Thong shots
-Nudity and near nudity
-Exposed backsides
-Exposed or partially covered breasts

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
im assuming you want the nipple to be one of the covered parts right?

just dont wanna shoot myself in the foot here so better make things clear for myself

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
im assuming you want the nipple to be one of the covered parts right?

just dont wanna shoot myself in the foot here so better make things clear for myself
stop patronizing me
[/quote]

that sounds kinky

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I think Mettle put it best in the "Give Bullsnake a chance" thread:

Maybe to clarify... What I'm sure it refers to is when the breasts are bare and the woman is covering them up, most likely just her nipples, with her own hands/arms. Not breasts that are covered by clothing.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think Mettle put it best in the "Give Bullsnake a chance" thread:

Maybe to clarify... What I'm sure it refers to is when the breasts are bare and the woman is covering them up, most likely just her nipples, with her own hands/arms. Not breasts that are covered by clothing.
indeed.

keep pushing PGD....

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
This is redicilious. If you guys cant figure out what is appropriate or inappropriate about "barley covered breasts"...you have a lot more issues then learning to post on an internet forum.

How about this.....it the picture in question was your girlfriend...and you had reservations about showing it to your friends or family......then that picture should probably not be posted on this website.

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
This is redicilious. If you guys cant figure out what is appropriate or inappropriate about "barley covered breasts"...you have a lot more issues then learning to post on an internet forum.

How about this.....it the picture in question was your girlfriend...and you had reservations about showing it to your friends or family......then that picture should probably not be posted on this website.
i better not post any girls on this site anymore then cause i wont post a pic of my g/f here because there is too many judgemental people not that she is ugly but i also dont wanna hear all the horny pervert things said about her from the other spectrum

·
Dodge City
10,070 Posts

i better not post any girls on this site anymore then cause i wont post a pic of my g/f here because there is too many judgemental people not that she is ugly but i also dont wanna hear all the horny pervert things said about her from the other spectrum
[/quote]

Dan, Give it a freaking break man.

·
These colours don't run !
4,895 Posts
simple answer..........pm them to me

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

[/quote]

Dan, Give it a freaking break man.
[/quote]

better yet, 1 day suspension. Goading me, patronizing me, off topic comments. Obviously attempting to be flat out disruptive.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts

GG i totally agree with you, people are just trying to be funny posting pics and having Xenon tell them if its appropriate or not... its sort of pissing me off that people need to act the way they are about not having pictures of naked women, they act as if the internet only consists of piranha fury... Where the hell are they getting the pics of them, they dont need to be posted on here...

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
18,086 Posts
Good example.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts