Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
But i did find something funny. Don't go there if you can't handle violence.
Enter at own risk!!!!! Very graphic deaths.....

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
it is a crazy site - I once saw a snake that had eaten a pig getting cut open on that site

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am sorry i went there.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Rotten.com has some sick and twisted shiet!! Even has natural disaters, suicides and celebs. Even has 2Pac's autopsy..

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
People FOLLOW THIS LINK AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you wanna see pictures of bodies shot in the head with shotguns be my guest....not my cup of tea tho

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
What's that pic all about - why's it on rotten.com?

To me, rotten.com is just a static version of Faces of Death - disturbing and sick sh*t

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
whoa wanna seee what a 12 gauge does to someones head..were this is the place to visit...disturbing images...

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
a year back, when I got banned from a certain discussion forum, I used a different IP address and smeared TWO ENTIRE PAGES with closeups of the Blonde's face. It damn near killed the place, although after a few days someone finally got the guts to delete them all. All 100 or so posts of it

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
I normally have a cast iron stomach, but, I will NEVER visit that sight again. The most repulsive sh*t in the world. Makes me sick.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Man rotten.com isnt nothing compared to the original site that used to be up ages ago. The original site was shownomercy.com but something happened that forced them to shut down. Now they had horrible pics, Im not even going to describe the ones I saw.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Man rotten.com isnt nothing compared to the original site that used to be up ages ago. The original site was shownomercy.com but something happened that forced them to shut down. Now they had horrible pics, Im not even going to describe the ones I saw.
I can't imagine it being worse than some of the vile crap I've seen on Rotten.com in the past. I won't even go into it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.