Piranhas Forum banner

ROFL Walmart experience

246 views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  killerbee 
#1 ·
A buddy of mine went into walmart, here is his story...

i will share my last Wal-Mart adventure in ammo buying

ME
Wal-Mart employee

I walk up to the sporting goods "island" to price some ammo in case i run low and to see the selection. The island has ammo on shelves below the glass display cases with stuff it it.
What do you guys stock in 762 by 39?
huh?
what do you stock in 762 by 39? you know types of jacket and brand
I have never heard of that bullet
762 by 39
we dont carry that
7 point 62 by 39
yup i am sure we dont (while not looking)
dude its a common round, it will be next to the 308's 306's. SEVEN POINT SIX TWO BY THIRTYNINE MILIMETERS
:::attitude:::i told you before we dont carry that round (and blew me off and went to another customer

so i walked around to the other side of the island so i could see the sizes under the register and lo and fawking behold there was 7.62x39

Hey f*cker !
escuse me
Yes you, the f*cking rounds are right in front of you under the register.
i dont apriciate your atti....
I dont apriciete you being a lazy fucktard who would rather blow off a customer instead of looking under the f*cking counter. Now before i get your ass fired hand me a box of 7.62x39 and tell me what the price is. oh and in case you forgot the numbers are WRITTEN ON THE BOX SO YOUR DUMB ASS CAN TELL WHAT SIZE IT IS.
(mind you the other customers are laughing at him)

after deturmining what they had and asking where the customer service desk is i left him sweating.

now why would you piss off a person who is there to BUY AMMO

See less See more
#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
i give this story a 6.8 out of a 10

Its a great idea. an epic saga between good and evil. Some of the characters just werent believable im affraid. The antagonist seemed as though he were too easily defeated. The protagonist was too aggressive in his approach toward saving the world. The setting in which the events took place was too cliche as well. Overall, it was a good childrens story. I would definately recomend this to any parent who wants their children to grow dumber for having read it.:laugh:

#13 ·
sKuz said:
i give this story a 6.8 out of a 10

Its a great idea. an epic saga between good and evil. Some of the characters just werent believable im affraid. The antagonist seemed as though he were too easily defeated. The protagonist was too aggressive in his approach toward saving the world. The setting in which the events took place was too cliche as well. Overall, it was a good childrens story. I would definately recomend this to any parent who wants their children to grow dumber for having read it.:laugh:
[snapback]932346[/snapback]​

#15 ·
thePACK said:
cough*
[snapback]932301[/snapback]​
thePACK said:
Drew said:
thePACK said:
cough*
[snapback]932301[/snapback]​
when doesnt it?
[snapback]932308[/snapback]​
we can't control it captain,its about to blow ....its too late for those that viewed so far...so quickly save yourself and your love one....
[snapback]932316[/snapback]​
wow ur cool

heh, and why be mature in wal mart, wtf?? lol you gotta have fun man!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.