Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Well, we're giving back and establishing the positive and productive nature of RIP.

Send the money to my paypal at

[email protected]

That's where I got my Master's, so I dont check the email, I just use it for paypal.

I'll keep posting who gave how much and when things taper off I'll add my cash to the total and send it all off to Xenon.

ROCKINTIMBZ....... $20
JOEY'D .................. $ 5
PinK ...................... $10
slckr69 ................. $10.53
acestro ................. $10.00
ESPMike ................ $10
NJKILLSYOU ........... $10
Nismo Driver ...........$24.47
CORey ....................$30
justin darkangel BS....$10
Joey'D ......................$15

so far $155.00

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
btw, this may or may not involve neato skulls for those involved....

and you dont have to be official RIP member, just an official RIP supporter.

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Both good questions.

It's a thanks to Xenon for this fun subforum first. But it's also a solidification and solidarity of this aspect of the site.

·
Your Kung Fu is No Good Here...
4,021 Posts
The money is the first of hopefully many steps of using the RIP numbers to benefit the site. The donations will be grouped together as a massive donation to Xenon and GG to help with the financial responsibilities of the site, and hopefully it will be substantial enough for them to be able to make any changes they see fit that have been financially impossible before.

In short its our way of saying thanks and contributing to the site.

And dont forget everyone contributing will be recognized for their efforts in this thread.

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
I dunno...this sounds like one big scam to me...

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
I dunno...this sounds like one big scam to me...
yes it is, ace has planned it all along.

im getting 10% of all scandinavian donations. currently handing out flyers on the street asking them to give money for the new RIP Church...

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Instead of monetary contributions I would prefer a contribution from the brains of the RIP members. Make it part of your rules to fan out over the site and provide advice to members in your respective areas of expertise. That contribution is vastly more valuable to me than money.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Instead of monetary contributions I would prefer a contribution from the brains of the RIP members. Make it part of your rules to fan out over the site and provide advice to members in your respective areas of expertise. That contribution is vastly more valuable to me than money.
you want me to start an E-gangsta school here on the site...... jk lol
ya its been a while since ive been in the other threads maybe ill donate some more of my time

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
monies sent

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll keep updating the amounts at the top. Let's focus just as much energy on positive fish contributions too.

·
Your Kung Fu is No Good Here...
4,021 Posts
Yeah the fish contributions are becoming a major part, but Id like to do the money thing for the site too. no reason whatsoever that we cant all do both!

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
come january ill be able to donate more but im broke for now

anybody need a mortgage?

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
its in the works X its in the works.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts