Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this could all be really really really cool

Let's discuss here what you guys would like to do.

First off, we have our great thread, AQHU. I think that definitely continues.

Second, we have so many traditions that confuse other people and new members. There should be a thread to explain some of the RIP traditions and inside jokes (vagina tents, uppercuts, etc.).

Other than that it's just all about goofiness and fun (and not disturbing the lounge, naturally).

We should really respect the mods and Xenon because of how we became a HOF thread and now our own forum. This is and always will be (admin for lyfe) Xenon's thread.

·
AQHU RULES
4,609 Posts
yeah agree, we must respect xenon and the rest as they have gave RIP this forum and they could easily take it away, obviously i aint member but can respect it.................

·
Your Kung Fu is No Good Here...
4,021 Posts
Agreed. This is a place for everyone to come and chill out. We blow off some serious steam late at night being goofy. Think about the days when CK finally trickled into the thread...the best of times. Thats what really needs to continue. I hope lots of people visit this section of the board to share the benefits with everyone.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
i agree in respecting the lounge but Ace ur a more sensible voice maybe to voice to Xenon if you and I both post in a thread out there that doesnt automatically make it an RIP thread.

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
dude when lucy comes back for good we need to get cockeeper back in here and send out a search party for nipple wormz...

·
Your Kung Fu is No Good Here...
4,021 Posts
dude when lucy comes back for good we need to get cockeeper back in here and send out a search party for nipple wormz...
QFTMFT!

The good old days.

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well this thread has quickly deteriorated into moer of th usual, it reayl is impossible to have this crew together in one place and maintain a productive thread
in time nis, in time.

/sees self to be chopping up threads like crazy in the near future

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm going to experiment here by deleting some posts.

Let me know if this annoys you guys, it's just a 'test'...

·
Fire in your new shoes!!!!
2,298 Posts
Lemme just say thank you Xenon for the support and Team RIP for making me part of their family. I promised myself I wouldnt cry
omg
/laughs hysterically

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
well ace what plans do you have?
where do you want to take it?

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
im going to put thisout there not sure if yuo will agree but perhaps we should become a sort of charity organization, it would strengthen our p-furry public standing as community leaders and cover our server usage if it was part of being team RIP member to make a contribution to the board to help mike out since we use so much storage space and bandwidth.. it would also benifit the other informative parts of the fury.

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im going to put thisout there not sure if yuo will agree but perhaps we should become a sort of charity organization, it would strengthen our p-furry public standing as community leaders and cover our server usage if it was part of being team RIP member to make a contribution to the board to help mike out since we use so much storage space and bandwidth.. it would also benifit the other informative parts of the fury.
I agree completely. Problem being I'm a poor student right now. Can we wait until after Christmas?

(however.... if each RIP member donates just a buck or two we could get a good amount pretty darn fast....)

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
xenox, can i buy some skulls?

how much is 1st.

ps dont want greeen skulls

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
i would like to donate .. but i dont want green skulls... i would like my name in green though.. but no green skulls.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts