Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
halo 2. I never got into. The first Halo almost gave me motion sickness. Kinda like after spin number 299 for Timbz

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
halo 2. I never got into. The first Halo almost gave me motion sickness. Kinda like after spin number 299 for Timbz
forgot 1 ....

I just gave my brother $2000 to build be a new gaming computer since he works for microsoft and he said he can get me a 360 pro and like 5 games for $300.. I think im going to wait and play the computer games for a while

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
I just gave my brother $2000 to build be a new gaming computer since he works for microsoft and he said he can get me a 360 pro and like 5 games for $300.. I think im going to wait and play the computer games for a while
so could you get me a 360 (good version) and GOW for cheap? could ya? coulda ya?

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
so could you get me a 360 (good version) and GOW for cheap? could ya? coulda ya?
[/quote]
ill see

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
how big can avatars be?

·
Registered
580 Posts
get the 360 and GOW this game is sh*t hot kick ur ass online on it im sniperwolf992
or i play G.R.A.W rainbow six vegas, need for speed carbon online,

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
Your avatar must be no bigger than 120 pixels by 120 pixels in size. Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 50 KB.
The following file types are allowed: gif,jpg,jpeg,png

get the 360 and GOW this game is sh*t hot kick ur ass online on it im sniperwolf992
or i play G.R.A.W rainbow six vegas, need for speed carbon online,
sounds like a plan :nod:

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
ive got GOW and rainbow 6. just need to make an onlineaccount. sets that as goal for the day..

anyone that doesnt have rain 6 needs to gte it.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
my online name is OOOGEARHEADOOO and GOW is the only 360 game i have and i believe it is the only one needed!!!! i also have halo2, but i dont play it much due to the fact that GOW is the sh*t. i will prob go rent 2k7 today to see whats is like

*my live name is not because of GOW its because im a mechanic

1 - 20 of 26 Posts