Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
He's about as cool as being an orphan of fathers day. ..another great one liners...hahahaa...

lil piranha

·
Registered
696 Posts
or everyone can put a thread block on him rendering him useless.

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
well X why don't you talk to him and you shouldn't ban someone for being the way they are, he prolly wants attention and you are giving him attention, I don't think it is fair to ban him, but talk to him atleast about double posting. It is fine if he posts after the person says something and there are a lot of members who do that."Post shortly after they say something"

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
You know usually people talk $#!t, its behind peoples backs...you guys just throw it out front for him to know and see.
Talk about a harsh thread. I know he mastered the art of spamming today, but damn. I have to admit it was rather to odd to come into the lounge and see that every thread on the whole front page had been replied to by him...never thought that was possible.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Xenon said:
HEY WATCH IT XENON!!!!

I don't see what lil alien piranhas did that is so bad, OK he spammed a little - SO WHAT?????

I like him, and I will stick up for him in all of this - so if you don't like that

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.