Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where could i get these? im pretty sure 6th avenue aquarium doesnt have them. if they do, not very often. can you guys give me an address?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
NyQuil.. Just came from there and they do have some!! Where are you at?? Heres the link to their website:
http://6thaveaquarium.com/

If all else fail, you can try and contact Hollywood to see if he's willing to sell you some. He has a big collection!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
sixth ave has them as we speak..they have a bunch in stock 2 for 10 bucks any size(there located on the second floor all the way to the back,right side). also hung ming aquarium located a block down from geneva and mission ...also have them at 5.99 for small one to 6.99 for big ones...hope this helps

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys. im in berkeley so i might try to head out there this weekend. any suggestions about how many can fit in a 29g?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
nyquil said:
thanks guys. im in berkeley so i might try to head out there this weekend. any suggestions about how many can fit in a 29g?
I suggest a long tank man. These are swift swimmers and need all the space provided for them to excercise. Ask Hollywood how many he has in his tank. I think he also has a 30 gal.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
speaking of 6th Ave, did anyone go to that once a year sale a few months back. I dont know if it was there first or if it's more than once a year, but they had mad sales.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts