Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry , but i have no clue how to work the message thing, i got an email saying to go to a link but then it says i cant use that feature

Sorry man

CoolD

How about those Mighty Ducks?!?!?

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Hmm maybe it was just a bad link in the e-mail...he can just access his PMs through either the pop up screen if he has it enabled or by going through My Controls.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Xenon said:
There is no reason it should be saying he doesnt have access to PM's.
actually sometimes when i try to access my new messages ..i get this error message..not sure why..i click back and the reclick again and its okay...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
thePACK said:
Xenon said:
actually sometimes when i try to access my new messages ..i get this error message..not sure why..i click back and the reclick again and its okay...
Do you have it set on your computer that this site remembers who you are so you dont have to log in everytime you come here?!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
thePACK said:
Xenon said:
Do you have it set on your computer that this site remembers who you are so you dont have to log in everytime you come here?!
yup....

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Then you got me stumped there!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Its a conspiracy I tell you...

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
thePACK said:
Xenon said:
I get that also, but in a different way. After sending mail, or reading mail I get a PM notice saying "you have PM by (blank)". Try opening it up, then I get an "error".

*Shruggz*

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
RhomZilla said:
thePACK said:
Xenon said:
I get that also, but in a different way. After sending mail, or reading mail I get a PM notice saying "you have PM by (blank)". Try opening it up, then I get an "error".

*Shruggz*
like anyone PMs you Rhom

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.