Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im wondering what would be the better fish to have.
I love Rhoms do to the history of this monster that can take of a humen rist with two bites.

i have a 55g tank and im wondering what should i fill it with.
I had 3 redskins snakeheads and 3 polypterus's and there was alot of action in there.

but since then i traded them in for my Rhom.

i need some carnage in my life.

do snake heads have teeth upfront like piranhas.
if not what breed does.

i have seen some wolf fish and the look rugged.
im thinking to add something in there like a live small trout from the grocery store.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
I have the 3 species and prefer my Caribas since shoaling Ps means more active tanks (they are always moving around, fighting, exercising in the powerhead...) and you can see the real feeding frenzi...Rhom and Manueli takes second place...i love them too bacause they are less skittish so i can approach the tank...!

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
Mr. Hannibal said:
I have the 3 species and prefer my Caribas since shoaling Ps means more active tanks (they are always moving around, fighting, exercising in the powerhead...) and you can see the real feeding frenzi...Rhom and Manueli takes second place...i love them too bacause they are less skittish so i can approach the tank...!

·
Registered
792 Posts
snakeheads have some massive teeth, as do wolffish. I prefer snakeheads though. As far as your p question:

I prefer caribe because you can shoal them, they are more active, they eat more and are more fun to watch at feeding time, and are fairly forgiving when it comes to water quality. Second would be manueli because they look so cool. Last would be rhoms because I have had bad experience with rhoms.

·
Goldfish Chunks In Teeth
2,505 Posts
i'd have to say rhoms....it just depends on what you want though...i like my rhom over my old schoal, but have never owned caribe...it's up to you, but i would say rhom...pics in my sig..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts