Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Just found out one of my homies owns his own LFS. After telling him about my interests in Ps, he gave me some unbelieveable prices on Rhoms. 17" for $600, and 4-5" for $25. They seem like RB prices but I cant really question his knowledge of Ps since he's one of the first I've known to have blacks, plus not to mention him owning a fish store. If they are Rhoms, Im thinking about getting 4 for $100 and probably make not too much of a profit. But damn.. Im gonna need more space dividers for the 125. What do you guys think, would you get them for the same reasons?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
those 5" ones for $25 bucks sound awesome... normally Red Bellys go from $15-$25 here. So you cannot beat that deal. Even if you are talking american currency it still would be a half decent catch :
:

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Your going to be quite upset when your 17" rhom turns out to be a 17" pacu.

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
wow those are unbelieveable prices! its a deal and a half. is it the same place were we went to? lol 17" pacu haha if you fall for that trick you deserve to pay.
anyhow would a 4-5" rhom = looks like many young P's that are mistakenly sold as rhom such as manuallii and medini (however you spell the two)? i just want to bring that out to the open. sometimes its a honest mistake but make shure and bring some pictures with you. i did that for my puffers because fish stores no matter how legit and stuff may tend to mislabel the fishs name, also due to the fact that puffers has so many common names. i just had to bring all the pictures that looked like the ones i wanted to buy and went from there. you dont want to be a disgruntel customer when you got the wrong fish. just like some other incidents on another board when people were suppose to get yellow natts and they got spilos instead. honest mistake but people were mad. very hard to tell P's when young, unless your like frank.
sorrye for rambling.. i have nothing to do tonite due to crappy weather.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts