Piranhas Forum banner

Rhom pics

617 views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  C0Rey 
#1 ·
Iv been tinkering a little bit with some of the options on my digi trying to figure out what works best. So far these are some of the better pics i have been able to produce. Im just posting these up for anyone interested. Trying to get better at this whole fish photography thing.
Green Pet supply Organism Water Fish

Vertebrate Organism Terrestrial animal Wood Tail

Water Vertebrate Organism Underwater Fin

Vertebrate Water Organism Fin Fish

Water Plant Fish supply Fin Fish

Water Organism Pet supply Fish supply Wood

Water Vertebrate Fin Organism Fish

Water Pet supply Fish supply Fish Aquatic plant

Water Organism Fin Pet supply Fish supply

Water Fish supply Plant Organism Pet supply

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Some of them are really starting to come around for you!!!! Keep up the work my friend-it's not easy and can get very frustrating at times-I'm sure though if you stick with it-You'll be producing stuff much better than this in the future!!!
You got a good start going just stick with it sir!!!

#6 ·
X2

#12 ·
thanks everyone. I think i do need a trippod. cuz when i take a pic with out the flash its slow and allows for alot of time for me to wiggle a little bit which makes it blurry. With the flash its instant and i dont get blurry pics but i get the nasty flash effect. And as for them small filter on my powerhead its the quick attach filter for all the AC line of powerheads. It was like 13 bucks and does a good job of polishing the water and all. Once again thanks everyone. I did ask for a 6mp camera for xmas so that may help out alot to. we will just ahve to wait and see. And another thing i dont thinking cutting off his chimple will help. it will only come back. He chases all 3 of my dogs when they walk by the tank with his utmost ferocity.

#13 ·
WUW !!! that chimples longer than my. . . . i mean . . nevermind lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.