Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your response would be welcome, this photo displays my 9" Rhom 'Sauron' and my 4.5" Rainbow Shark 'Fagan' and behind the plants, my 12" Common Plec. Please Discuss....................

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Looks like a rhom but a little stressed out cause it is laying in the sand.....did you just get it? You stole the name of my Spilo CF

·
Hello Everybody!
2,049 Posts
It's a rhom... and I give the rainbow shark no more than 2 weeks before it goes bye-bye.
Wait till he's settled in...

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
do you plan on keeping your shark & pleco?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I think you should move them

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
True, some Rhom have a more elongated shape...nice!

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
"Community tank"...hehehe...you mean "Rhom with feeders"
!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
With regards to your comments on him looking stressed, this has caused me some concern, he has been with me, in that tank for 48 Hours, so I assumed it was teething problems, settling in so-to-speak! However, please note that he also swims naturally around the tank. He has in the last 6 Hours started to intimidate the Pleco, well thats what im interpreting this behaviour as; after the Pleco moves to one side of the tank, he will move over to that side after a few minutes and on occasion, will bow his body down at the sand infront of the plec and nudge it. The plec responds by kicking up a fuss and pushes the Rhom out of the way a few times; this over-reacting seems like fear to me but I hope you guys can perhaps enlighten me. Thankyou

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
place your bet folks...how long before red becomes a meal?hehe.soory bro.cool deco..and nice rhom

·
"Bruce Lee" the Legend
5,194 Posts
nice lookin Rhom ya got there.
What type of sand did you use? it looks real clean.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts