Corey- 3 points
zach- 2 points
Jenna- 2 points
NegativeChamber- 2 points
beercandan- 1 point
TaylorH- 1 point
Lefty- 1 point
G23- 1 point

I just thought up a game that I think could turn out to be really fun and creative if we all participate. Basically, what we do is someone requests something, and all the other members post pics. For example, if I said:

Someone take a pic of the Beat Area in San Fransico...then if someone like Pack who lives in the Bay area has some pics from one time when he was there, he would post them. Its not just places tho, it can be objects, or facial expressions...etc aslong as its a photo you've taken (no google images). If you have a photo for a request and post it, you get one point. I will keep track!

Ok, I'll kick things off:

Post a picture you've taken of a sunset/sunrise!

Ive got 2:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
Im not shure you requested another sunset/rise, but heres a lame one from me

i want a pic of a sister! your sister !

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
Nooo you have to wait a bit so we know no one else has one to contribute!!!
who gets to choose what the next pic will be? whats a bit? an hour, 10 mins ??

and i still want a pic of your sister!

and if you dant have one make one!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If the topic isnt bumped in a few hours, then someone else can make a request~!

As for who gets to choose the new requests...well like I just said, if it hasnt been bumped in a while then anyone can throw something out there...aslong as you wait a few hours for everyone to get involved. Maybe wait a bit longer during the down periods of the sites.

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
If the topic isnt bumped in a few hours, then someone else can make a request~!

As for who gets to choose the new requests...well like I just said, if it hasnt been bumped in a while then anyone can throw something out there...aslong as you wait a few hours for everyone to get involved. Maybe wait a bit longer during the down periods of the sites.
i understand what you want, but unfortunately it involves some form of disiplin. something un heard of ,unless the mods take it as their task to controll this thread.

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
hey trigga you never told us you met 2 pac, must have been a good day for you..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, no goes on the favourite musician? That one would be hard, not a lot of people can get pictures of them...

I'll go with "statues":

Here's Terry Fox..

Attachments

·
5,336 Posts
musicans... not one... a group but i dont have pics from when i saw them at warped tour...

and ill counter with this... thats me back right... slippin a j in his pocket, and my "little bro" front left... won backstage passes riding a wheelie for about 10 blocks on my dirtbike, illegally in rushhour traffic to impress the radio DJ.... heh

statue...

... NEXT TOPIC

1 - 20 of 70 Posts