Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rhode Island Slut 2006
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
figured i would post this here too...

ok so im starting a new skin for invision (friends site) and i just setup a test board to play with.. well i decided to make some forums and hopefully get some people to register to test the skin to the fullest degree

so i made it religion and politic based, totally unbarred... what you see is what you get!! there is no moderation here!!!

now obviously if it gets astronomically rough ill step in and bust heads.. but im serious when i say i dont give a shibby whats posted..

have at it.

btw, during production if you use the forum please step in the feedback forum and if there are any problems or whatever, suggestions, etc. post!

if it gets popular, i will leave it up. if not.. it will probably stay up forevor since im always making skins i can always use it.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
Drew said:

ok so im starting a new skin for invision (friends site) and i just setup a test board to play with.. well i decided to make some forums and hopefully get some people to register to test the skin to the fullest degree

so i made it religion and politic based, totally unbarred... what you see is what you get!! there is no moderation here!!!

now obviously if it gets astronomically rough ill step in and bust heads.. but im serious when i say i dont give a shibby whats posted..

have at it.

btw, during production if you use the forum please step in the feedback forum and if there are any problems or whatever, suggestions, etc. post!

if it gets popular, i will leave it up. if not.. it will probably stay up forevor since im always making skins i can always use it.
so dude, would u f*ck ur sister if she was real hot and willing?

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
piranha45 said:
Drew said:

have at it.

hahahahah..you crack me up p45....

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
P45- Drop the incest topic...jeez...thats just wrong...

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
thePACK said:
piranha45 said:
Drew said:

have at it.

hahahahah..you crack me up p45....
ROFLMAO!!!
What a thread killer!! But I guess his question pertains to your site about religion.. whether if incess would be a determioning factor. BUt still.. HAHAHA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.