Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
women really are outta the f--ing mind, its creepy you go to sleep with one girl and wake up with someone else..

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
i dont allow the period excuse, its not excusable, when do i get to have my period?

·
Registered
726 Posts
hahaha have you ever heard the term. I dont trust anything that bleeds for seven days and dosent die. kinda sexist i know but still funny

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
my ladies lasts for only 3-4 days, im so lucky...... and i dont let it stop the flow if you know where i go

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
NO RED WINGS BAD
Obviously you didn't understand what Joey was saying. And red wings are when you umm munch on the wet red carpet. Joey just goes offroading in the mud.
[/quote]
...... ya well i like the front door even when the weather is nasty, i love my woman

·
10,514 Posts
NO RED WINGS BAD
Obviously you didn't understand what Joey was saying. And red wings are when you umm munch on the wet red carpet. Joey just goes offroading in the mud.
[/quote]

ive got my red badge of courage and my red wings and once is enough, my g/f gets pissed that she doesnt get action for a week but just not down with it.. im not into muddin either.. it jsut not right..

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
but no munching on a hmm hmm rainy day

·
10,514 Posts
just say no to the crime scene

·
8,405 Posts
NO RED WINGS BAD
[/quote]

When there is wet red paint on the front door, you gotta go round back...

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
NO RED WINGS BAD
[/quote]

[/quote]

And paint the hallway white?

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
NO RED WINGS BAD
[/quote]

[/quote]

And paint the hallway white?
[/quote]
ohh ooooooo sticky icky sticky icky ohhh ooooooo

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
There's no way im eating at the seafood buffet when it's nothing but marinara, but I'm always game for poking around the crime scene!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts