• Red Bellied Piranha

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
they only way i would have golds is if i could shoal them together.but if it didn't work rbp..for sures

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I say RBP's becasue they are a very succesful piranha species and abundty available in comparison. So if another one deciedes to jump out of your tank again then you wont have to worry about searching for another mate as long :smile: ... this is the picture section, wheres the picture

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
thePACK said:
they only way i would have golds is if i could shoal them together.but if it didn't work rbp..for sures
Yup, same here.
I'd rather have a shoal (even though the fish might be more timid) than a single fish, no matter how bad-ass it is.

But if I found a gold, I'd be all over it like a fly on dung, because I haven't seen anything besides reds...

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can gold spilos be shoaled? Or do they need to be in a tank by themselves? The reason I am asking is I am thinking on buying some of the babies that MAD has and would like to know if they can shoal.

Croz

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,893 Posts
i like rare things, i hear a lot about rbp becuase most people think its the only piranha, haha!

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
RBPs because they always shoal and are very hardy, not hard to manage, and relatively attractive (minus the downsyndrome forehead they have going).

Joe

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
bobme said:
yes reds are hardy and cool ,but i dono i still like rare things
who doesn't
..rare is the best

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Genin said:
and relatively attractive (minus the downsyndrome forehead they have going).

Man, I will never look at my reds in the same way again....

Well, they say "downers" are always happy, so I must have a bunch of very happy fish then...... :
:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.