Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
this monster RTC lives at petland in winnipeg! my lfs i asked them if it was ok to snap a pic of this baby he is not for sale i he lives in a 500gal with all kinds of fishy's that are brought back, that outgrow their tanks hope you like him he is 18+ inches

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another pic

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I like it, but why don't you think itlives in a 500 gallon with the fish people take back?

it looks like it does to me with those oscars in the tank

·
Registered
53 Posts
My lfs has a 2 foot catfish, black with a white strips, very spendy, 180.00$, he in in a hug tank with 2 2foot pacus and 8 large tinfoil barbs!! Very cool. I like the red-tailed catfish better!!!

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
FISHYFISHY said:
My lfs has a 2 foot catfish, black with a white strips, very spendy, 180.00$, he in in a hug tank with 2 2foot pacus and 8 large tinfoil barbs!! Very cool. I like the red-tailed catfish better!!!
perhaps a tiger shovelnose?

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i fixed my spelling errors
thanks innes
yes he verry much lives in the 500gal tank with lots of fishy's
and i found out today he is for sale $149.00

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
I have one for sale in my lfs he is so cute he is 125.00

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pcrose said:
congrats pcrose
when did you purchase a lfs
j/k

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
NIKE said:
pcrose said:
congrats pcrose
when did you purchase a lfs
j/k
Yeah PCrose.. what do you have in stock?? Do you ship? Discount for PFury members?

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Ha funny I just woke up you will have to exscuse the mind setting, but uh well if you wait about a year or 2 I will be happy to ship you things in a couple of months we will start setting up our business it will take awhile to get situated then we will tell you what we have and make a website and you guys will be set I can't wait to have an lfs. Innes is making one in the next year as well from what he told me

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Whoa!!! You members of PFury impress me as the days go by. PCrose is gonna have her own LFS, and Innes is "making" one. I am more proud than ever to be surrounded by folks with great ambitions and dreams.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts