Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
This is a video of my red belly piranhas that have finished making a nest and started breeding in it later that evening. it was filmed at night and had a spot light shined on them, you will see some shawdows due to the lighting. hope you like it.

i want to thank once again piranha-fury member "winkyee" as he spent lots of his time to edit this vid, he added some romantic music to spice it up
and made it faster to download. thanks again winkyee :nod:

updated link

http://24.222.13.130/Fury/ONIKE_breeding_v...iranha_fury.avi

·
I HAVE THE SOUVLAKI POWER!!!!!
3,689 Posts
Thats a great vid man!!!
Once again i am speechless.
Thanks for posting it

Jim

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the kind words :nod: this is a picture of the nest after which, the breeding had taken place. i had removed the eggs this time around and will once again, raise some of the fry. pic of eggs down below.

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
wow that was amazing. i feel bad for the dude in the back that was trying to make it a threesome :laugh: he got no play

Joe

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
BoSox65 said:
How come I can't see the video? All I get is music and the visual effects on my media player like it is just a song?
I think you need DivX codecs to see it - you can download them here: www.divx.com (choose the version on the right - it's the free one, including DivX media player software).

Nike, that video is simply awesome: I must say, you have made some of the most extraordinary video's available on PFury - great job, mate
Keep them coming!!!
Also props to Wink, for his awesome job editing this video, and adding the music - it's perfect

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
*Moved to Piranha Breeding*

Frank, I hope you don't mind me moving this thread into your realm, and pinning it - it just dooesn't get the attention it deserves in the picture forum, imo.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
omg i can't even get to the video... WHAT A SCAM hahahahaha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.