Came home and checked my water perameters and my tank was done cycling finally. I did a water change to remove the nitrates and preceded to start netting my boys. I have 16 which makes this no easy endeavor. One by one I rounded them up with two nets, one to move them toward the larger net and once I got them I used the smaller net to help support and trap them to keep them from panicking and squirming around in the net. One net bit to shreads later I had them all placed in my 180 acrylic. Lucky for me I had a spare net to finish the job. If you want to see pics of my tank visit them in the pictures and video section. I'm so happy...they are shoaling great from one side to another playin follow the leader.