Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Recognition day at the citadel is finally here.... Traditionally this is the worst of the worst here for the "Knobs", the very last day.. finals are over, and its a day of getting the crap kicked out of you mentally and physically, they started about 3am this morning and marched to the Old Citadel in the center of Charleston. I have some video from throughout the day, but im starting to get worn out. Its much harder work running these kids around then it is being run around, i came in to change my film and hit the gym while they are off getting their hair cuts and marching around. $hits about to hit the fan in an hour when they get back.
After the day is over these kids that we have harrased for the past 9 months will learn our first names and we will shake each one of their hands.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Im a Regimental Master Sergant, so im not really supposed to be yelling all that much. I more or less regulate on the sergeants and make sure they are doing what they are supposed to. The "Cadre" are the ones that do most of the yelling. I hate the fact that the weakness of society has corrupt this institution. So many little boys and girls go crying to mommy saying, "eahhh i was slapped.. someone spit on me." 2 years ago people were being lit on fire, bucket of piss thrown in their face, punched untill they bled. All things serve a purpose and our purpose was to create the hardest millitary officers in the world, who show no fear, because they have been to the gates of hell. I have seen the gates. My vision blured by the blood in my eyes. Im going to try my hardest to give these kids somthing to remember, but i only have 3 hours left and there is not much hope.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
BDKing57 said:
2 years ago people were being lit on fire, bucket of piss thrown in their face
Im sorry BDKing, if being tough means I have to light myself on fire and have someone throw piss in my face, ill pass.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LoL of course that was a little extreme, but most of it was done in good spirits
Nothing will ever happen to you that you do not wish for. The people who didnt want any part of it did not get messed with. It turned out pretty good this year, The run was long... 3 or so miles after a full days of activities is rough. I have the whole thing on video, and it turned out great. im currently adding music.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
The rank i have would take 20 years to get in the real millitary, im a cadet master sergant ..actually im a captain now because we just got our new assignments. If you are contracted you receive a payment based on your year (sophmore, junior) and your rank.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
we had sorta the same thing on ship. If it was your first time on the bottom side of the equator all hell broke loose.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.