Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive had this convict in my tank for about 6mnths. ive added others but all of them get eaten. the convict is a little badass, hes only like 3" but he pushes all 6 of my 6" rbp around. i know someday thatll end in his demise, but until then i thought it was interesting.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
4cmob said:
ive had this convict in my tank for about 6mnths. ive added others but all of them get eaten. the convict is a little badass, hes only like 3" but he pushes all 6 of my 6" rbp around. i know someday thatll end in his demise, but until then i thought it was interesting.
[snapback]942862[/snapback]​
Pics, vid...?

·
Aquarium Ninja
4,169 Posts
the convict knows hes in danger..fighting will only make it worse

spare his life give him away or put him in a seperate tank

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Enjoy it (your Convict) while it lasts...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RhomZilla said:
Enjoy it (your Convict) while it lasts...
[snapback]943586[/snapback]​
im not worried about him i bought as what was suppose to be a feeder 6mnts. ago and he was only $1.50 at 3". i just think its weird because ive put 3 others in with him and the longest any of those made it was a week.

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
i had a breeding pair of 2" convicts that would push around my old 5" caribes. they would bite at their fins, peck their eyes, and ram them. the whole nine yards. a really bad ass pair...until they got eaten a week later :/

·
Banned
16 Posts
hell yea i got a 2 1/2 inch convict that bitches my 6 inch red belly. i tried putting the convict in my other tank but he attacked every single fish.

when i drop fish into the p tank, he bites their eyes and eats em and jus rips em up. the crawfish puts in work also ROFL

·
Let's split up gang!
3,693 Posts
Convicts are pure evil, especially when they're breeding. (which is monthly, so they're always pissed.)

·
Registered
450 Posts
my friend had 3 convicts that killed over 20 fish in his 75g community tank so he gave them over to me i didnt feed my p's for 3 days......and left the convicts in a spare tank i had.........just before i added the convicts in i let a beefheart cube sit in a cup of water so the blood would get into the water......pured cup in then add convicts it was 3 on 3 fair fight.....convicts put up a good chase but got owned one by one

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
This story reminded me of my betta when I first started keeping Ps...I dropped the betta in...he flared his gills and shitz like hez ready for a fight w/ my reds...my reds came to check him out...took a quick look and SNAP...betta missed half of his body...i felt bad afterward...but it was damn funny...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts