Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
1,161 Posts
Let me get this straight...he tried to kill himself by jumping off a balcony...when this didn't work he cut out his own eye?? Why? Is this an acceptable alternative to killing one's self?

I don't think that if suicide failed for me I would just cut my eye out. Just not my style I guess.

· Registered
2,386 Posts
Never heard of him but he is an idiot pulling out his own eye. I had a few close calls and alomst lost an eye twice in my life. It sucks trying to grab something and all you grab is air and people laughing at you.

· Registered
1,241 Posts
Thats terrible........he had to have been on drugs. I think I would rather kill myself than take out my eye. My sight is one of the most important things to me, I protect it and always worry about losing it. Im the person youll see wearing safety goggles mowing the grass because id rather look stupid than lose an eye. What did this guy have to be depressed about anyways?

· Registered
10,778 Posts
dwarfcat said:
Thats terrible........he had to have been on drugs. I think I would rather kill myself than take out my eye. My sight is one of the most important things to me, I protect it and always worry about losing it. Im the person youll see wearing safety goggles mowing the grass because id rather look stupid than lose an eye. What did this guy have to be depressed about anyways?
[snapback]875803[/snapback]​
where is the lawn mower guy when you need him? lol...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.