Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some questions that I have seen elsewhere or thought of myself.

Do Italian Vampires like garlic?
If the communion wafers are supposed to be the body of christ, does that make Catholics cannibals?
Why does it only take one careless match to start a forest fire when it takes some people a whole pack of em to start a campfire?
If white is all colors, and black is the absence of color, how then would you make black if you took every color of crayon and colored in the same spot?

I had a whole bunch before I started typing these. Anyone else know any good questions?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
1. Depending on each vampires location, I would imagine that after living in a country that uses garlic as its main ingedient.. they would evolve in time to become immune to it.

2.They could've been. Christ's body was burried and maggots actually got to it first before priests and holy men can save it in time to be frozen and preserved DNA samples for future scientists to clone and give actual body to church people. So since this wasnt possible, wafers being cheap and available were used as substitue.

3.I dont think theres dry grass and tall weeds around camp camp sites, but mostly trails, tall trees and dirt. Imagine trying to start a fire but throwing a match on a pine tree.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Answer to your #4: Because by using every color in your crayon box, you're ridding of each color by putting another layer over it. Thereby creating the absence of color, and making it black - which a lot of people argue, isn't a color...
(Whether or not that just made sense, I dont know. It sounded so much better in my head)

Now onto a question I dont think anyone can answer:

If God didn't create Male Homosexuals, and doesn't want them on Earth, then why did he put a G-Spot in the anus?

·
18,487 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:

If God didn't create Male Homosexuals, and doesn't want them on Earth, then why did he put a G-Spot in the anus?
G-spot in the anus??
Guys dont have that shiet... do they?

And you would know from a guys experience because...

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
RhomZilla said:
KumbiaQueens said:

G-spot in the anus??

And you would know from a guys experience because...
yes they do Al
and god does not exist KQ so he didn't do anything

and my question that shouldn't be answerd is whenever a woman asks:

What do you think?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I believe the male g spot is the supposed to be the prostate gland. Could be wrong, not into male g-spot research or anal reasearch very much. Actually, not into those at all.

What am I supposed to do then when a woman asks what I think? I usually just say the "it looks like sh*t, go change, or ya, that makes you look fat" always in a kind voice though. throws them off and they don't know what to think

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Innes, I know this because this is what I was told from a gay guy. I have no other knowledge to back up my theory, and in my world, god does exist, so

Just because you cant get your prayers of having sex kitten... doesn't mean that god doesn't exist...

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I am going to forget sex kitten, and move onto more local talent

and your gay friend is correct

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
KumbiaQueens said:

G-spot in the anus??
ever see road trip the movie..

·
18,487 Posts
blue smurfs said:
i have a question that nobody can answer:

why have all my relationships ended with me dumping a guy?
Cause you've been with all boyz.. You need a LoveMaster

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.