Piranhas Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts
1 - does everybody run out of school exactly when the bell rings? like in movies/cartoons? No, I've never seen it anywhere but in the movies and on TV.

2 - have you ever seen a police chase like on americas wildest police chases Sure, I've watched America's wildest police chases, but I've seen only one real life police chase, and it was over real quick.

3 - does everyone own a gun No. I do, but there are plenty of people here, who don't, and think that no one else should either.

4 - do the newspaper boys throw the newspaper at your door, and you come out and shake a fist at them We don't have newspaper boys anymore. Newspaper carriers are almost all adults now, and my carrier puts my morning paper in my storm door rather neatly. Where's my $2.50?

5 - is america really that fat Probably, no fatter than you blokes. Hey, next time you visit the States don't spend so much time at Walmart, no wonder youv'e got such a weird perception of us.

6 - does everyone always smile Of course not you bloody twit! But, I'm smiling now.

7 - does evryone have a american flag outside their house? No, for instance my American flag is sitting on top of one of my fish tanks, and one of my neighbors flies a German flag. Oh, and lot of those walmart-types like to fly flags with crap on it that is relevant to the season. Like a bunny flag for easter, or a jack o lantern flag on Halloween.
Here's a few for you?

Do the Brits really run like that when there being chased by an old man in a wheel chair, a hot nurse in suspendies, a guy in gorilla suit, and a naked Benny Hill?

Are all British holograms named for some form of analingus?

How fast is an african swallow?

What's your favourite colour?

Do all of your stores call themselves "Shoppes"?

Why do you guys use an unnecessary "U' in words like colour, armour, and favourite?

spiderman2099uk said:
mr. freez wo wo wo calm down, i wes only asking questions coz thats how america is portrayed in movies and stuff. obviously all americans are not always smiling!
[snapback]886886[/snapback]​
i know man
im just playin here, not gettin hostile bud

why are americans so patriotic, and have absolutely NO sense of humour about jipping america?

the queen is the oldest person in the world, so we pay taxes to get hr new organs to keep her alive. Shes what the british are proud of, and what makes us great. If she wasn't there life wouldn't be worth living. Imagine the chaos if people didn't occasionally get waved at

spiderman2099uk said:
hi i just wanted to ask some questions

1 - does everybody run out of school exactly when the bell rings? like in movies/cartoons?
1. Yes, Yes We do/did
2 - have you ever seen a police chase like on americas wildest police chases
YeS, Yes I have. Better on TV.
3 - does everyone own a gun
I dont, But my Father Makes up for it
4 - do the newspaper boys throw the newspaper at your door, and you come out and shake a fist at them
Im sure the old people do, Im at work when those lasy bums come by.
5 - is america really that fat
Im not fat, Im big boned!
6 - does everyone always smile
NO! I grin though...
7 - does evryone have a american flag outside their house?
No, Texas Flag here

just wondering
[snapback]886375[/snapback]​

Discussion starter · #49 ·
cheers guys! i think my enquiry is complete!

the queen does suck, shes is a old biddy that does nuttin, we are supposed to me a monarchy but your government rules the country - and they do it very poorly...

pyrokingbrand said:
I think it is very sad that people around the world generalize america in that fashion. I am not saying all believe this, but a large majority of people around the the world have a very negative impression of america and its people. I am very grateful to live within the borders of this country, and to have what I have here. I would also like to say that it is very important for all americans to try to show kindness and respect to eachother and spread what we have to others. It is time to make a change for the better because things around the world are getting out of hand.

[snapback]886775[/snapback]​
The whole world gets stereotyped. Think of a country, there's a generalization. It's human nature.

PacmanXSA said:
i have a question for you 2

DO YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR

i will answer for you NO
Don't EVER answer for me again. It seems that you're the one that's a little touchy there Captain Britania.

As far as british comedies go, Are You Being Served? rocks baby

Pac
[snapback]887270[/snapback]​
faulty towers is much better

mr.freez said:
Gordeez said:
spiderman2099uk said:
No, Texas Flag here

just wondering
[snapback]887551[/snapback]​
do have this shirt i saw once that says "f*ck you were from texas" in big black letters
[snapback]887927[/snapback]​

Never seen it around here.
They usually just have sh*t with the state with letters that say, 'Dont Mess with Texas'
which means 'Dont Litter'

PacmanXSA said:

i will answer for you NO
Don't EVER answer for me again. It seems that you're the one that's a little touchy there Captain Britannia.

Pac
not touchy at all about this shithole give me a few years and i will be outa here.
i am glad you see me as a super hero and captian britania has a nice ring to it i think i will change my title although i will use 2 n's as thats the correct spelling.
dixon

Gordeez said:
mr.freez said:
Gordeez said:
spiderman2099uk said:
No, Texas Flag here

just wondering
[snapback]887551[/snapback]​
do have this shirt i saw once that says "f*ck you were from texas" in big black letters
[snapback]887927[/snapback]​

Never seen it around here.
They usually just have sh*t with the state with letters that say, 'Dont Mess with Texas'
which means 'Dont Litter'
[snapback]888363[/snapback]​
yeah i seen that one, i wish i was still in that state i would have a few fuk you shirts

i would like to move back there one day, soon as i can

DiXoN said:
PacmanXSA said:

i will answer for you NO
Don't EVER answer for me again. It seems that you're the one that's a little touchy there Captain Britannia.

Pac
not touchy at all about this shithole give me a few years and i will be outa here.
i am glad you see me as a super hero and captian britania has a nice ring to it i think i will change my title although i will use 2 n's as thats the correct spelling.
dixon
[snapback]888429[/snapback]​
I'm glad I could help ya baby

Sorry about the missing "n"...

Pac

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.