Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend says that he has a quasar fish, an african red tail and a red snapper fish all in a one tank. I have never heard of these fish before, is he just making stuff up?????

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
I'm pretty sure its a fish with laser guns mounted on it. Those things can level your whole damned house overnight if you don't watch em. My friend had one and it killed his dog one time when it came too close to the tank.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn..... I thought that was just an urban legend. That was your friend??? Thats crazy I hope he got another dog. So do you think if I took his fish and sold it on the internet I could make some money?

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
If you make it through the black ops assassins and government robot drones, yes you could prolly sell it to China for a couple million

My friend got a new puppy afterwards, but the fish shot its legs off and now it just kinda rolls around on the ground, looking for attractive women to harass.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I think this thread is best suited for the Non Piranha Discussion. You might get people to answer your question more realistically there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts