Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone. It's been a verrrrrrry long time since i have posted last.

Well I have a question for you all. I live in Vancouver Canada, and I'm havin troubles with my tanks. I need to get rid of one of them and sadly it has to be my Elong, His becoming too much of a terror, I cant even hand feed him any more his that agres. But anyways he has to go
How much do you think I should put him up for? His 6" and a black mask. I'll try to get some pictures of him tonight if I can. Thanks alot.

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
how much did you pay for him? id just look around the sponsor sites and see what they are going for at that size, then ask for that obo. good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I guess I'll have a little picky boo around places and see what there going for. Im gonna miss him but he has to go

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
i wouldnt really be a fan of feeding my piranha by hand...it would make it like an oscar

sad to hear u have to send him away....u couldnt manage keeping him?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, it was a risk I had to take lol. Sadly I lost the movie I had of him eating out of my hand. But the last time I tried it he pulled my hand under water !! Very fiesty. But yep, I have to give room and get money

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is no problem with that at all. I love him but some things dont work out. It's such an awsome fish but priorites come first.

·
AQHU RULES
4,609 Posts
damn man, an elon that aggressive should fly out of your door, id say around 100 private sale

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes I am selling the elong tank and equipment, I just havent decided yet. But yes, when and if people show up and actually see how agressive he is, He should be snapped up pretty quickly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts