Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok peeps I was wodering if anyone else has black sh*t inside there Syphone tube. Cause GOD help me I cant get ride of this sh*t it looks like TAR.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I think it's mold good point. I just let it hang outside to air it drywhat do you suggest I dry it with?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
lol i think i use mine to often to let mold grow in it instead of doing all my changes in one day i just try to do 1 tank every day

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
What I do is I leave the sink water running as im rolling up the hose when im done to make sure all the water is out and unscrew it when its rolled up to the faucet. Also like malok said if you use it often you shouldnt have that kind of problem.

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
What I do is I leave the sink water running as im rolling up the hose when im done to make sure all the water is out and unscrew it when its rolled up to the faucet. Also like malok said if you use it often you shouldnt have that kind of problem.
Exactly what I do as well.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
just when your done, when your rolling it up just make all the water get out...if theres a few drops left no biggy...plus your mildew will add character to python :rasp:

·
Registered
271 Posts
My python has that in it too it doesn,t seem to hurt anything though.Also mine is 13 years old so i,m thinking about somehow cleaning it out one of these days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts