Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since im new to the game compared to you guys with your 200g tanks I only got a 33 g tank with a red belly pyranha,a little crab , 2 sucker fish and a couple of little ones don't know what they are called but anyway what other types are there? like maybe order from "nicest to the meanest". I hope to get a larger tank in the future and get a lot of P's is it recomended to get them as babies and all at once, I tried to add another one to my tank and everything was fine untill I turned the lights out went to bed and woke up to the head of the P I just added floating in the tank? also do you guys use sucker fish to help clean your tank?

·
The ASSMAN
20,570 Posts
It doesnt really matter if you get them all at the same time or not. You should take your established p out and rearrange the tank and add the original p + new p's at same time. This should get rid of any established territories. It is also not recomended to have only 2 p's in a tank. they are an aggressive fish and this aggression needs to be spread out over numerious p's or what happend to you will happen again and the dominant p will kill the less dominant.
I have pleco's in all my p tanks, they are one of the only fish that have survived with my p's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts