Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 130 gal tank and this dude I know from work stoped by the other day and gave me a midas......I have him in a 45 gal Hex.....He's about 6-7 inches TL...Do you think it would be OK to stick em in with my P's that are about 2-3 inches in a 130 gal for now

· Registered
2,040 Posts
130tank said:
I have a 130 gal tank and this dude I know from work stoped by the other day and gave me a midas......I have him in a 45 gal Hex.....He's about 6-7 inches TL...Do you think it would be OK to stick em in with my P's that are about 2-3 inches in a 130 gal for now

[snapback]846537[/snapback]​
I guess it would be OK if it was feeding time!!
Unless you want just do not want the midas, I would not put him in there...
It would be dinner time for the piranhas!!

· Registered
3,280 Posts
I wouldn't....you'd run the risk of him getting killed or at a minimum get a bunch of fin nips and look like sh*t. then, of course, the fish would be stressed and not be happy.

not something that I would do

· The Lord Himself is Life to me
3,861 Posts
I was actually thinking the opposite. A 6"-7" midas would cause some serious injury to a 2" rbp. That size difference is huge and midas can be down right mean. Not a good idea really at any size, but especially not a good one now.

· Bean Power!
7,273 Posts
Nope. I agree with SLANTED.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.