Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On friday if scamps still has the tank it is 55 gallon including hood and light for$99 then I can finally upgrade not to mention they carry tyre track eels and fire eels and they get a shipment of fire eels friday as well whoo hoo I get my eel and my tank hopefully.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this one gets to be 4ft thanks un

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
just a reminder if the fish comes in on friday..don't buy it on friday..they come all stressed out and could die..give them a day or two to chill from shipping..if you see one you like,ask them to put it on hold for you..just a thought

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
thePACK said:
just a reminder if the fish comes in on friday..don't buy it on friday..they come all stressed out and could die..give them a day or two to chill from shipping..if you see one you like,ask them to put it on hold for you..just a thought
Good advice, Raf!!
Good luck on getting that tank also, Pcrose. $99 for a brand new tank with hood and lights is a pretty good deal. May I ask if its glass or acrylic??

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
thePACK said:
I was about to say the same, also if you get your tank on friday, it will need to cycle - so no fish for a month

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Innes said:
I was about to say the same, also if you get your tank on friday, it will need to cycle - so no fish for a month
great minds think alike...

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uh I know it needs to cycle I am not that thick lol, I bought it today it is glass. I have to figure out where to put it first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts