Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Dont trip.. depending on the fish. 2 of my RBs like it, while the other 3 find shading spots.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
call them fat and lazy, and they might start to swim against it, other than that I have no ideas.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
I've never seen any of my natts exercise in the full current for more than about 30 seconds in a row...

Usually they just hang out in the far end of the current (where it is at its weakest), not batteling against the current, but just swimming in it. Occasionally, one swims towards the powerhead nozzle, but then he quickly returns to his buddies...

I guess I just have to deal with the fact that I have some lazy reds, that don't care about me spending lots of money to make them happy :sad:

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Sir Nathan XXI said:
it may be too strong, give them time they will eventually, it takes them time to adapt to it

mine didnt like it at first, now they love it
Nate, I have that powerhead (a 325 gph in a 80 gallon tank; I guess that's not really overpowered) in their tank for almost four months now

I guess I just have to live with a bunch of lazy-ass piranha's, but they're happy and healthy, and that's the most important.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts