Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prom is coming up fast.
It's May 24, but I dont know what I should do before, or after prom. We're renting a car, but I'm clueless as to what it is. He wants it to be a surprise ... so I dont know if it'll be a 4x4 or not ... but anyways, I'm thinking movies, and some dinner at Spaghetti Factory or something, then afterwards, we're thinking about taking a drive to Tahoe, and spending the weekend there. :biggrin: Any ideas?

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes ... I know ... but do you??
JUST KIDDING!!! But see, I dont want the traditional prom. I'm not going to go bowling in my prom dress, I'm going to walk around the mall in my prom dress, and go to the movie theater. :biggrin: If something happens that night ... then it happens ... if not ... then it doesn't.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
DAMN.. Prom night for me was 10 yrs ago!!! Everyone here rents a hotel and have pool parties. But me and my chick (that im still with) bounced and went on a road trip to Tahoe also and stayed in my families old summer cabin. Did the nasty at night and the unmentionables in the morn.
Took the scenic route home and both got in trouble with our parents. Yepps.. Prom night!!!

Whoops.. mah bad. Kinda went off the subject and forgot about yours. Well whatever you do, be safe and protected. Prom nights happen once in a lifetime, but you dunt want one night to change your life also.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LMAO!
You guys are such dorks! Okay, if anything does happen, protection WILL BE used. Back to my original reason for posting ... I need IDEAS about what else we can do prom night. Should we stay alone the entire time, and just spend time together, or spend some time with my friends?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
WHAT?!?! After all what we said about protection and your thinking about being with friends? Sheesh.. what a waste of a post.

JK Why dunt you all have a gathering with friends after the prom and then have your romantic momment with your Mr. Romnce alone after. Then you can have the best of both worlds.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
here are some ideas from a 15 year old:

dinner in the candel light (romantic)
movies (kinda romantic, but more of a fist date thing)
rent a movie (more romantic then seeing one)
go for a nice drive and watch the sunset on a bench (very romantic)
spend time together looking into eachothers eyes( Awwwwwwwwwwwww)
go on a boat cruse (romantic)
go to a dance club (fun times)
and last but not least......PLAY PAINTBALL!!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
WHAT?!?! After all what we said about protection and your thinking about being with friends? Sheesh.. what a waste of a post.

JK Why dunt you all have a gathering with friends after the prom and then have your romantic momment with your Mr. Romnce alone after. Then you can have the best of both worlds.
(yup
) (rhomzilla reply:
) ...or dump your date and give me a call
...j/k.whatever you do have fun

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
marco said:
here are some ideas from a 15 year old:

dinner in the candel light (romantic)
movies (kinda romantic, but more of a fist date thing)
rent a movie (more romantic then seeing one)
go for a nice drive and watch the sunset on a bench (very romantic)
spend time together looking into eachothers eyes( Awwwwwwwwwwwww)
go on a boat cruse (romantic)
go to a dance club (fun times)
and last but not least......PLAY PAINTBALL!!!
I would stare at my piranhas all night.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dinner in candle light ... maybe ... we are having dinner.
Movies, already gunna happen, I plan to be looked at weird when I'm walking into the theater in my prom dress.
Nice drive and watch the sunset ... we wont have time for this until 2 in the morning.
Spending time together, the whole point of the night.
Boat Cruise, not enough time or money.
Dance Club ... not in this lifetime
PAINTBALL!? this isn't 10 things I hate about you.

(yup ) (rhomzilla reply: ) ...or dump your date and give me a call
Cant ... sorry ... he's already Prom Date Number 4 ... I think I've reached a limit somewhere.

dont rent, use ur dads car. thats what im doin, next year taken my dads 2001 Mercedes E430 4-matic
OOOH MAN!! I was thinking about having him talk to his mom's boyfriend ... he has like 5 vehicles, one being a Cadillac Escalade ...
.... either way, his dad would be paying for the car.

Anyways, thanks so far for the replies ... I'd like to see some more though.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
piranha 13 said:
Get the Caddilac Escalade......they rock
PSH!!! YEA THEY DO!!! But he's this big army fool. I dont know if he'd let his girlfriend's teenage son borrow one of his cars. ... I would say we're renting an escalade, but the brat wont tell me what he's getting. I can wish though, can't I?? I mean he knows Escalades and Tahoe's are like ... my all time favorite SUV's...

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh god I hope not. Hell, if he does ... I'd just take my 89 Taurus ...

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
How about go to dinner, or candle light dinner, go to a late movie. Drive to tahoe, do whatever and watch the sunrise. Just make sure you watch the sunrise. It is up to you I dunno. I dunno how far you live from tahoe or anything else so just plan it the way you want and or just get ready and go with the flow and do things as you go.
Watch the flippin sunrise, one of the most romantic things you could do.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
the movie thing...do you really want to go in with your prom dress
you can do the movie thing anytime you want.kind of funny you looking all good and your date with his tuxs on at the movie theather.

(hey they say the fifth is the charm
hehe)

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thePACK said:
the movie thing...do you really want to go in with your prom dress
you can do the movie thing anytime you want.kind of funny you looking all good and your date with his tuxs on at the movie theather.
that's the whole point. i kno i can go anytime, but prom only comes once ... along with my chance to be weird ... then again ... i could do the movie thing in my wedding dress ...

(hey they say the fifth is the charm
hehe)
i dont get it.

pcrose, i like your ideas. its nice having more then a couple females in here. i think i live like ... 2 or 3 hours from tahoe ... its not too far off. i'm diggin the sun rise idea though ...
good thinkin!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.