Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Project McC and Massive Aggression Piranha Giveaway!!

That's right… Project McC in association with Massive Aggression is giving away a Gold Diamond Rhom to one lucky Piranha-Fury member!

Entering is easy, go to the entry thread in the Piranha Discussion area and simply post the piranhas which are currently in your collection. Once you have posted your current collection, the fun will begin.

To be entered into the drawing, you will need to pick a set of Powerball numbers. If you are not familiar with Powerball, here is the site for information: http://www.powerball.com/. Once you have your numbers, you will need to PM them to therizman1 indicating the 5 numbers you choose, plus your Powerball - please be sure to do this! The numbers that we will use to pick the winner of the contest will be the numbers drawn on January 31st, 2007. You will need to have PM'd your numbers before the drawing takes place on the 31st. The winner will be based on the same theory the winner of the Powerball Lottery is.

**If there is a tie, the winners will then each choose one number between 1 and 9,999. A random number generator will then be used to decide the winner… the closest guess to the number will win.**

Now, for the good stuff, what you will be winning. You will be winning a 3-4" Gold Diamond Rhom courtesy of Project McC and Massive Aggression… a value of $75 just for the fish! Now for all you Canadians out there, good news, Massive Aggression of Canada will provide you with your piranha. This piranha will be completely free to you. The fish and the shipping are both courtesy of Project McC and Massive Aggression… a value of up to $130!!!

Good luck to everyone and if you have any questions please feel free to post here and we will be glad to answer. A big thank you goes out to Nate at Massive Aggression and Ryan at Massive Aggression of Canada for their help!​

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Simple instructions on how to pick your Powerball numbers…

For those who do not play the Lottery, Powerball is one of the largest Lotteries in the United States and involves many states. Basically you need to pick 5 numbers between 1 and 55 and 1 number between 1 and 42. The number between 1 and 42 is called your Powerball.

Here is a sample set of what someone's PM to me should look like…

"My numbers for the contest are: 9, 22, 25, 42, and 45. My Powerball number is 14."

You can pick any numbers you want, use any theory you want to pick the numbers, etc… it is all up to you, the number just has to be between the above specified numbers.

The winning numbers will be the numbers that are chosen by the actual Lottery officials on the 31st of January for the actual Powerball Lottery. The winner will then be announced a short time later by myself and then put in contact with the corresponding Massive Aggression representative for their country.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me or post your question here… I am sure if one person has a question, someone else will have the same question.

I will also confirm via PM that I have received your entry, if you do not receive a confirmation from me within 48hrs of sending in your numbers, please resend them to me.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Simple instructions on how to pick your Powerball numbers…

For those who do not play the Lottery, Powerball is one of the largest Lotteries in the United States and involves many states. Basically you need to pick 5 numbers between 1 and 55 and 1 number between 1 and 42. The number between 1 and 42 is called your Powerball.

Here is a sample set of what someone's PM to me should look like…

"My numbers for the contest are: 9, 22, 25, 42, and 45. My Powerball number is 14."

You can pick any numbers you want, use any theory you want to pick the numbers, etc… it is all up to you, the number just has to be between the above specified numbers.

The winning numbers will be the numbers that are chosen by the actual Lottery officials on the 31st of January for the actual Powerball Lottery. The winner will then be announced a short time later by myself and then put in contact with the corresponding Massive Aggression representative for their country.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me or post your question here… I am sure if one person has a question, someone else will have the same question.

I will also confirm via PM that I have received your entry, if you do not receive a confirmation from me within 48hrs of sending in your numbers, please resend them to me.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone!
I saw you saying to ask questions via PM, but it kinda defeats the logic when other people are asking the same questions; why not answer them where everyone can see?

Here is the question I am POSSITIVE is on 90% of the minds of people enetering the contest:

You know how hard it is to win the powerball; like millions play weekly and most nights there are no winners, so how in the heck is a member supposed to guess this number correctly? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think if I have those winning numbers, I'm gonna be more concerned about the actual millions of dollars attached to the numbers than a fish!!

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am basing the winner the same way that the Powerball bases how people win. You do not have to match all of the numbers, just the person with the most matching numbers will win. So say the best anyone does is three numbers plus the Powerball, well whoever got that will then win the free fish.

Make sense?

·
Registered
423 Posts
I am basing the winner the same way that the Powerball bases how people win. You do not have to match all of the numbers, just the person with the most matching numbers will win. So say the best anyone does is three numbers plus the Powerball, well whoever got that will then win the free fish.

Make sense?
what if someone match all numbers and powerball # ??? so that one gets a fish and you get a jackpot???

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Make sense?
what if someone match all numbers and powerball # ??? so that one gets a fish and you get a jackpot???
[/quote]

Im not sure if I am understanding you... I am not buying any actual tickets, I am just keeping an excel document with the numbers everyone is picking... this is just like playing the lottery, so yes, I guess if you guess all the numbers right, all you will win is a rhom. The odds of guessing all the numbers correctly is like 1 in 146million though... I am pretty sure odds of getting hit by lightning are better than this if my memory serves me right.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.