Piranhas Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
yeah petsmart was all upset cuz i wanted to feed one of those huge fancy's to my p's and their like o well we aernt really supposed to ..

so i go yeah well i need one for my outdoor pond anyway. . and i laughed as my p's ripped it to shreds.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Petco and Petsmart have tried to reserve themselves diplomatic immunity from lawsuits from organizations like PITA by not offering items that can be determined as live foods. Good thing there are LFS with Feeders down the street hee hee.

·
Registered
24,433 Posts
um.... we got a little
but good profile freez.

Good to educate lovers of p's and other predators so they can take better care of them (hopefully...).

·
Registered
573 Posts
you may have just converted me from feeders with this post... not that i didnt know or speculate most of this information, but to see it and with proof is a little more convincing.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I love how this is in your sig Freez

·
Registered
710 Posts
good info

·
2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
4,533 Posts
Dude this is a great profile to have here in Piranha-Fury. Now whenever someone ask if Gold's make good feeders, we can point them to this thread.
You rock

·
Banned
35,116 Posts
it seems people have a hard time grasping goldfish are actually creatures of nature and not live food for other fish. 15 gallons is actually too small. ive seen "goldfish" well over 13 inches in length (not koi), and a friend of mine owned his goldfish for 12 years before it died, in which time the fish was just under a foot long.
gold fish, if kept for what they are, and not as food, will require space. you can eaisly stock goldfish in a small feeder tank with the mind set that they will be cycled out for food eventually. but for life, goldfish will require what all fish require. proper care.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts