Piranhas Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
anybody want me to get a pic of a gold,moonlight,regular-dwarf,kissing or blue gourami i got em' all btw the blue is 5 years old so better up that lifespan

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
gourami-master said:
anybody want me to get a pic of a gold,moonlight,regular-dwarf,kissing or blue gourami i got em' all btw the blue is 5 years old so better up that lifespan
please, more pics are always welcome

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,760 Posts
And you're bumping this two years later, Quantum_Theory!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Oh ya, sorry bout that, just noticed the date

These posts actually should be active because they'd be good info for people looking to buy a certain type of fish.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
These posts actually should be active because they'd be good info for people looking to buy a certain type of fish.
thats why they are stored in this non-p info center

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
yup, the submit link

I understand its in the non p info section, but shouldn't these stay open with people talking in them such as now, except about hte topic? Just wondering, but It doesn't really matter I guess

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
yup, the submit link

I understand its in the non p info section, but shouldn't these stay open with people talking in them such as now, except about hte topic? Just wondering, but It doesn't really matter I guess
these topics are still open for anyone who wants to post more info or ask questions... much like you just did

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
in that case, out fo curiosity, how come gouramis barely ever move? IS it something to do with their environment, their structure, or something? I've always wanted to know why. Same goes for angelfish.

·
Registered
24,433 Posts
in that case, out fo curiosity, how come gouramis barely ever move? IS it something to do with their environment, their structure, or something? I've always wanted to know why. Same goes for angelfish.
Well, many fish have the strategy of hiding as opposed to running away from danger. In weedy areas angelfish and gouramis can move slowly and gracefully with an alert eye for danger (both are from smart families of fishes). Their structure (laterally compressed) also facilitates moving through vegetation. Some other fish (silver dollars) are laterally compressed but are built for speed and are silvery (a common coloration/cameoflage of open water fishes). Lots of ways to be a fish...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts