Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its proabbly a dream but what do u guys think of a 200-300 gallon with
red devil.-1
tiger fish-1
wolf fish-1
rbp (im thinking cause thyre the least aggresive as far as i know) 2-3
and some neons to make it colorful

buterkoferi-1

possibility? i always wanted to make a predatory tank from hel and i know rhoms wouldnt work but maybe this?

everyone please chime in and this isnt for a blood bath im really curious if it could be done if so talk about sweet

110 gallon 2rbp 2", 1 rhom 1"
55 gallon 7" rhom

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I don't know much about those otherfish's aggressive tendencies but I do not they're in no way or could be as dangerous as rbp if they were all mixed. My bet would be the piranhas would be the only thing left standing if all the fish are of equal size.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
My vote is on the Piranha...w/ that tank size...you shouldn't add anything beside Pygos...throw in more reds...caribe...tern...piraya...if you have money...a shoal of reds and caribe looks great...

and yah...your 110gl tank that has 2 reds and 1 rhom...rhom is dangerous...that little bastard might turn on ur reds

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
I agree with snow but it is your decision we can't decide for you, just help you.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
aw well thats whats this palce is for sharing knowledge i just think it owuld be nice to put all those fish together and they live sort of peacfully u know?
and i know the rhom with rbp isnt good but so far no deaths but i know i have to get another tank for my rhom

110 gallon 2 rbp 2",1 rhom 1"
55 gallon 7" rhom

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
thoroughbred said:
its proabbly a dream but what do u guys think of a 200-300 gallon with
red devil.-1
tiger fish-1
wolf fish-1
rbp (im thinking cause thyre the least aggresive as far as i know) 2-3
and some neons to make it colorful

buterkoferi-1

possibility? i always wanted to make a predatory tank from hel and i know rhoms wouldnt work but maybe this?

everyone please chime in and this isnt for a blood bath im really curious if it could be done if so talk about sweet

110 gallon 2rbp 2", 1 rhom 1"
55 gallon 7" rhom
never work out all those ciclids are terriorial..and those neons wouldn't last too long..snacks

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
it will never work - neons are hard to put with any cichlid. also the cichlids are way to aggressive.
but you can mix piranhas with other fish - sometimes!
I currently have a 7" severum, 2x 5"RBPs and 6 zebra danios in a 20 gallon

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
If u want them to live in peace...pull all their teeth out
.....or tape their mouth...so they wouldn't fight...or at least you won't have any dead fish...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts