Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2,462 Posts
THAT sh*t is STUPID

I myself been LOCKED UP and there is 2 main rules u really need to applly,,,

1- SIT AND PISS , u wouldnt want to sit down and sh*t and have piss on your ass, if u get caught standing up and pissing u get ur ass BEAT

2- NO SEX PLAY, u cant say "hey look at that ***" or "f*ck u f****t" or
" hey bro why u touch me for", basically nothing that has to do with ANYTHING homosexual...the reason is if u are GAY u are LOCKED UP with ONLY ****....

and the other thing u gotta watch out for are the LIFERS scince they got nothing to lose and if u cross them they wont hesitate in hurting u

basically if u dont act like a *** or a wimp or a TOUGH GUY u would do fine in there....

I myself DO NOT WANNA GO BACK

just my 2 cents

· Registered
648 Posts
and never drop the soap never forget that one. my father worked in the prison oh man the sh*t that went on. if you molested your little child and went in there you came out a bitch.
even had some blood. had some **** that were chosen to feed the dog there my father took care of for guard watch. man hit the dog and dog took the arm. german shepard man they are some mean bitches.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.