Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
i had just cleaned my 901 and ran into the simular situation i got the screen and filter of no problem but i couldn't put the f***ers back on after cleaning i had to pop it off the glass and pull it up because i had placed it under the top frame which enables you to just slide it up .i was lucky to have mine unpluged or i could of got soaked
but after putting the screen back on wich seemed oh so easy after being out of the water. it started to slide down on me to
i was like ok don't start now
but its been a couple days now and hasen't moved yet yet yet yet

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I dont use the suction cups or the clip thing, I just place it on the top of the tube from my UG filter, but you could get new suction cups, also if you stick them on dry glass and then add the water it might help if this is possable to do.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I think if you check some of the previous threads that this was already brought up... I think it was answered there, See if you can dig it up, maybe that will help some

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
placed at the top blowing down :smile:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
MAD piranhas said:
I was just stating what worked for me snow.
MAD
... kind of worded that they wrong way... how about this...
and there is also another thread started back there a while ago regarding this as well if you would like additional info...

sound a bit better
:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
My powerhead is located nearer the top of the tank wich also helps water ciculation in regards to oxygen. To jave it half way down cut the plastic intake tube down some from the undergravel filtration part :smile:

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Innes said:
I dont use the suction cups or the clip thing, I just place it on the top of the tube from my UG filter, but you could get new suction cups, also if you stick them on dry glass and then add the water it might help if this is possable to do.
For suction sps to work best, they " the wall" needs to be DRY, and add a tad "LIGHT" water to the cup, then add yor water back up and it should stick for life, so to speek.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts