Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

· The ASSMAN
13,346 Posts
Kind of depends on your mental stability and your personality. I have seen it destroy some people, taking away all desire to do anything else. If you have the ability to know when to fire up and when it is not appropraite then its no different than booze imo.

· Peace....Through Superior Firepower
10,552 Posts
grosse gurke said:
If you have the ability to know when to fire up and when it is not appropraite then its no different than booze imo.
[snapback]833685[/snapback]​

I think I should look you up when i go to Portland

· Registered
1,241 Posts
I dont like it. Ive seen it mess up more than a few of my friends lives. I really dont think it can be used responsibly, especially in a country where it is illegal. If it were legal then my opinion wound change.

· Registered
18,153 Posts
grosse gurke said:
Kind of depends on your mental stability and your personality. I have seen it destroy some people, taking away all desire to do anything else. If you have the ability to know when to fire up and when it is not appropraite then its no different than booze imo.
Exactly

It's not a hard drugs, like cocaine or heroin, and shouldn't be treated as such.
Doesn't mean excessive usage can be potentially dangerous, though (but so are most other drugs, even coffee...)

· RHoM L0V3R
1,062 Posts
I think they are good. I can cook soup in them, and boil water. Stores sell them in groups of 5 or higher. Some even come with teflon coating. Pots are definitly a great invention.....j/k

7,899 Posts
grosse gurke said:
That sounds about right. I smoke, and am a responsable adult. I have a good job, pay my bills, and stay away from trouble.

I have also seen people that can't keep it together, and act like jackasses.

I really think it is unfair to deny someone the choice of what they want to do with thier own bodies.

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Used to do it all the time, then grew up and stopped

No big deal to me, if you want to smoke go right ahead

· The ASSMAN
13,346 Posts
Peacock said:
its complete crap..

its used as an anti depressant such as alcohol.
"its a weed that grows in the ground! god gave it to us!"

GOd also gave us ebola? to use when ever we wanted to?
[snapback]833754[/snapback]​
Its not an anti depressant and neither is alchohol. The fact that people may use it when depressed is one thing but alchohol is a depressant. Weed is used to combat nausia (spelling).

· Registered
3,770 Posts
i have smoked 4 times so far and barly any afffect. they said your first few tryes it does not effect u that much? i dont knw how i feel about it but so far it just gave me a very small buz.

· Registered
336 Posts
Ok so seeing as all I do is watch my fish ,play sanandreas and smoke weed i have everyones best interests at heart.

Ok so this is my opinion and i may aswell make it count (may be long) so here we go.

This is personal observations over the years.

Ive had the drug and cigerette talk with my parents like anyone when i was young...but both my parents smoked cigerettes, so i was like smokings bad ill never do that... so around 13(id say) thanks giving at my dads(parents are split) and hes like jer if you wont tell your mom i can show you somthing in the kitchen, i was like i dont tell her anything lol.. and i walked in the kitchen , ladies and gentleman this was my first vapoizer experiance.. and boy was it great. anyway that was the first time, nothing harmful nothing wrong. my dad was like id rather your first time be here with us(him and my bro) then outside where if i had a reaction to it of somesort than i wouldnt be dead in some park or whatever... so i tried it once more a few months later... then not till again till like 15, smoked maybe once every two weeks. now im 19 and for the last 2 years.. I can say Ive out smoked my dad ... Smoke Weed Everyday.. and thats what i do. we buy quarters a day between 2 maybe 3 people and jsut chill .. in our age group theres nothing to do weeknights...

before you guys all get like , listen to this lazy stupid stoner...

I have a very good job and i make 35,000 a year at 19 so for a stoner i must be doing pretty well, 2 of my most smoked with friends are sponsered skate boarders, so theres no lazyiness there.

we do everything that everyone else does excet we do it in a different state of mind.... play grand turismo 3 high and youll relize what getting into the game is like... have a saved replay of perfectly syncronized racing bumper on bumper action a race like no other. and its 50 laps of 2 ford taurus stock cars perfectly sycronized for every lap.

back on topic so ... Here's me... Im a night owl becuase thats how my dad is.. i can sleep for a half hour and be up for 48 and yet still not feel the need to sleep, why i smoke weed everyday ..besides being high. so at midnight when i crawl into bed im not tossing and turning till 4-5 until i get sleep, when im high the head hits the pillow and then the body shuts off. I dont like it but its how it must be.

do i think it should be legalized of course, there isnt a reason for it to be illegal its not like its hard to get.

like the "media" associates drugs, marijuana in particular to youth trouble and crimes. well I dont know about you guys but i dont smoke a bowl and say lets go spraypaint our names all over the place.

basicaly people are stupid and they do stupid things. personally i wouldnt see the fun in breaking a street lamp, but some people i know do, and thats just how they are its not the drugs man.

OKthis should be near the top but i got offtopic, What i have to say is If your a parent Let your kids make their own decisions, honestly if you say drugs are bad mkay, im gonna be like yah whatever dad/mom. like
all the goody goody girls ive hooked up with all had strict parents and now those girls are all coke whores, and the ones with the messed up families and the poor ones are in college or uni, i know not ever case is the same but close

Boss Came I had to End transmission, but oh il be back when the carlies are out of the trees

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Filo said:
POT can give you cancer.
[snapback]833847[/snapback]​
lying about your age on a fish message board can also give you cancer

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.